Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

5.6, 3.3.3, special character, block, redirect, calendar, icons, calendar.php issue, place, time, tags, hover, emigration, FAQ, bug, logs, IE problem, individual resource, colors, F.A.B., xenea, gettext, php 5.6, datatables, default individual, 3.0.0 widgets, MAC, event, news module, statistics, fancy image bar, support, fact, duplicates, ID notes, privacy, contacts, advent, Batch Updates, library, cookie, kiwitrees 2.0.2, places, feedback, progress, 2.0.2, server, prefix, pop-ups, permissions, charts, Themes change, Favourites 3.0.0, menu, Support/Bug Reporting, shared note, family facts, Default record, autocomplete, CHR

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

No that is the latest version.

I panicked because I did manage to replicate the problem, but only on a test site running the very latest beta code.

But the cause in my case was a corrupt set of GEDCOM data, caused by too many experiments during testing with the new (next release) renumber and append trees feature.

A quick re-import of my GEDCOM file fixed all the errors. I have also checked a few other sites running 2.0.2 and none show that problem.

Where did that GEDCOM snippet you posted come from. Was it a GEDCOM file or the raw GEDCOM edit screen?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info