Kiwitrees on Twitter

defacto, 3.3.3, calendar, ckeditor, session, menu, descendant, cousins, github, edit interface, advanced, contacts, login upgrade, performance, FAQ, pdf, login, fixing errors, 7.1, save settings, merge, F.A.B., simpl_grey, chart, custom text, descendants, BAPM, php 7, feedback, access level, source, xenea, links, future, updates, index, add, 3.0.0, 1939 Register, formatting, kiwitrees 2.0.2, internal messaging, tree, place, theme, 3.3.1, edit, places, HTML block, style, design, ASSO, Themes change, datatables, advent, bug, multiple marriages, order, My Page, beta

1612 posts

No that is the latest version.

I panicked because I did manage to replicate the problem, but only on a test site running the very latest beta code.

But the cause in my case was a corrupt set of GEDCOM data, caused by too many experiments during testing with the new (next release) renumber and append trees feature.

A quick re-import of my GEDCOM file fixed all the errors. I have also checked a few other sites running 2.0.2 and none show that problem.

Where did that GEDCOM snippet you posted come from. Was it a GEDCOM file or the raw GEDCOM edit screen?

My personal kiwitrees site is