Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

blank, icons, repo, colors theme, prefix, Batch Updates, white screen, PHP, descendant, help, blocks, access level, source, xenea, kiwitrees, statistics, news module, calendar.php issue, Favourites 3.0.0, notes, 3.2.3, 1939 Register, time, sanity checker, logs, php 5.6, F.A.B., 3.2.1, family facts, event, 3.3.3, custom, gender change, image, watermark, sidebar, pop-ups, configure, tools, immigration, colors, editor, CREM, burial, 3.2.0, timeout, descendants, Require visitor authentication, cookie, footer, zend, clippings cart, googlemaps, server, login upgrade, future, 7.0, tab, save settings, bug reporting

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

I think / hope I would have been flooded with inquiries if that was a system bug.

Almost certainly a data error. Things to check first:

1. Have you clicked the links in that error message to see if they take you where you would expect?
    2. Are you looking at the same tree for the error check as the GEDCOM data?
    3. “A” is a non-standard prefix for INDI records. Is it correctly set to that in the family tree configuration?
    4. Do you have a lower-case “a” somewhere in those records instead of “A” [or “f” instead of “F”]?

IGNORE ALL THAT – I DO SEE A PROBLEM.

What version of kiwitrees are you running?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info