Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Administration, search, clipboard, gender change, fixing errors, blank, beta, responsive menus, census assistant, relationships, type, chart, locked out, footer, date, IE problem, Batch Updates, husband, dates, 3.2.2, updates, fact, ckeditor, BAPM, 3.0.0. setup, fancy image bar, add missing death, married, 3.3.3, family facts, webtrees 1.4.4.1, lists individuals families, flags, pop-ups, library, dead, data errors, ID notes, language, custom, missing data, IE11, simpl_grey, googlemaps, surname, request, Favourites 3.0.0, F.A.B., server, validation, edit, children, HTML variables, seo, drag, menu, events of close relatives, CREM, HTML block, json

jacoline
    Participant

466 posts

It has nothing to do with notes. I had a Research Task with a manager restriction. When I removed the restriction. The error was gone. Very strange!

In the Research Task I had a note and somehow it did not like to have a restriction when the system try to view notes!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook