Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Georgian, access roles, bug, clipboard, add missing death, birth, language, login upgrade, husband, not married, missing data, googlemaps, kiwitrees theme, 3.1.1, progress, 1939 Register, server, lists individuals families, php 5.6, hover, family, MYSQL, folder, timeout, surname, 3.2.1, formatting, gettext, calendar, tab, wish, re-order, notes, flags, stories, simpl_pages, prefix, request, album, fact, add_asso_facts, responsive menus, GEDCOM errors, logs, admin, NCHI, widget, lists, prison, footer, mystyle, Require visitor authentication, library, style, click, feedback, ASSO, immigration, clippings cart, Histo

jacoline
    Participant

463 posts

It has nothing to do with notes. I had a Research Task with a manager restriction. When I removed the restriction. The error was gone. Very strange!

In the Research Task I had a note and somehow it did not like to have a restriction when the system try to view notes!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook