Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

illegitimate, themes, reports, simpl_grey, Themes change, simpl_research, php 7, Search and replace, updates, GEDCOM errors, contact links, default individual, custom text, 7.2, clipboard, kiwitrees-nova, permissions, feedback, emigration, json, research, upgrade, 3.2.0, media, menu, sidebar, language, 3.1.1, backup, not married, privacy, surname, php 5.6, date, events of close relatives, blocks, margin, pages, progress, slideshow, contacts, BAPM, fancy tree view, lists, 3.0.0, REFN, html, family, living, defacto, Fancy imagebar, logs, children, tab, index, ckeditor, FAQ, set link, mystyle, github

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

It has nothing to do with notes. I had a Research Task with a manager restriction. When I removed the restriction. The error was gone. Very strange!

In the Research Task I had a note and somehow it did not like to have a restriction when the system try to view notes!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook