Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

folder, calendar.php issue, merge, 7.0, privacy, add, watermark, FAQ, Batch Updates, library, Administration, husband, time, missing data, kiwitrees theme, php 7, burial, language, save settings, gender change, Support/Bug Reporting, tools, pages, mobile, block, clipboard, blank, MAC, formatting, googlemap. modified, 3.2.0, random_media, nickname, image, flags, data errors, place, emmigration, custom, re-order, album, descendants, 3.2.2, 7.2, 3.3.1, server, login, future, click, css, request, menu, age, transifex, index, Histo, json, media_links, clippings cart, not married

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

You got my point ๐Ÿ™‚ – Yes I should have given you an example. But you are right – it is at the global way I wanted the privacy.

And it would be way to many notes I have to remove from the facts for hidding them.

I did not now it worked like that! (also very new to me about using the privacy option) Good to know how this works ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for your response ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook