Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

spam, HTML block, surname, check, styles, version, 3.2.1, seo, editor, login, places, ASSO, MYSQL, tabs, new feature, zend, css, progress, Administration, re-order, index, abbreviate, family facts, dead, contact, Extra menus, partner, edit, 3.3.1 Notes, fancy tree view, BURI, time, html, shared notes, logout, reports, fixing errors, resources, relationships, event, gender change, performance, validation, locked out, Export/Import, margin, dropbox. token, NCHI, defacto, GEDCOM errors, access level, nickname, calendar.php issue, merge, wish, 3.3.1, contacts, googlemap. modified, add, 3.2.3

jacoline
    Participant

432 posts

Hehe I know what you mean.

Well at least I hope you will look at the problem with the image. That the asso image goes as highlighted at the ID where I linked the asso.

Ex:
    ID2 named TEST-A has a highlighted image.
    ID500 named TEST-B has no images at all. I connect ID2 as an ASSO and now ID500 has the before mentioned ID2s image as highlighed image.

Does not look good – having a face from a living on a ID that died 300 years ago and sex not even the same – LAUGH!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook