Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

message contactform, login upgrade, css, xmas, colors theme, save settings, beta, events of close relatives, permissions, add missing death, custom, configure, descendants, image, fixing errors, CREM, emigration, menus, white screen, MAC, places, logs, googlemaps, research, relationships, translate, wish, admin, hover, reports, Favourites, set link, lists individuals families, prefix, 3.3.1, gettext, MYSQL, feedback, cookie, age, merge, fatal error, 3.0.0. setup, webtrees 1.4.4.1, library, census assistant, php 7, family facts, Fancy imagebar, illegitimate, sanity checker, bug, 500, contacts, style, backup, Support/Bug Reporting, login failure, special character, tags

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

You are missing the third post I made about this

Thanks. Now moved here.

Suggestion:
    You should make a room for new features/reguest for new features and move this to that room

Maybe, but I prefer to avoid the nonsense of constantly telling people they posted in the wrong place. I read every post and will discuss any suggestion, then move the best to the wish list on the Roadmap page. I’m afraid this one just doesn’t get me interested, and as I have to code it that matters enormously. 🙂

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info