Kiwitrees on Twitter

theme, fixing errors, events of close relatives, cousins, validation, re-order, request, I18N, 3.0.0. setup, xenea, GEDCOM, add, login failure, close, name, configure, users, family, shared note, GEDCOM errors, Batch Updates, simpl_research, dead, Search and replace, ID notes, CHR, Google Maps, ID facts, 3.0.0 widgets, type, flags, follow, Advanced search, fact, errors, repo, .po, json, Support/Bug Reporting, roadmap, duplicates, google, css, set link, BAPM, descendant, googlemaps, future, simpl_grey, kiwitrees, 5.6, spam, footer, dropbox. token, kiwitrees-nova, tree, search, research, bug reporting, version

1610 posts

Perhaps the person’s record I was last at before clicking to view the family maybe a solution.

Yes, that would be nice, but I’m not sure if I know how to programme clairvoyance into the system 🙂

Here is a link to the last discussion I recall on webtrees about this:
    And this is the bug report mentioned :

Equally unsuccessful though, as nothing was changed as a result of it except what we have now – the text at the top of the page like “The link from ‘Frederick James Williams + Mary Ann Erskine’ to ‘Sarah Ann Williams’ has been deleted”

My personal kiwitrees site is