Kiwitrees on Twitter

husband, clippings cart, .mo, My Page, googlemap. modified, colors theme, GEDCOM, googlemap, nickname, order, places, married, error, beta, lists, illegitimate, wish, ID notes, sanity, album, 3.2.2, privacy, getClientIp, tree, links, access level, tab, blank screem, danish, Histo, backup, blocks, MAC, Export/Import, language, Advanced search, media, living, random_media, sidebar, title, prefix, css, gettext, emmigration, FAQ, xenea, timeout, save settings, 3.1.1, mobile, 3.2.0, merge, event, json, message contactform, Favourites, Google Maps, footer, custom modules

437 posts

Ah, yes indeed it isn’t the best but have never come up with something better so guess I’ve learned to live with it, good, bad or otherwise.

I see it when I delete each person from a family then the family, if I recall correctly. Usually because I linked the said people together in error. Therefore, it’s kind of hard for kiwiTrees to know which record I want to return to. Perhaps the person’s record I was last at before clicking to view the family maybe a solution. As that is usually the record whose relationship I need to correct.

MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0.2;  Firefox 57.0.4
    "A-D connections 3.3.3" [private]
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

"The Royals 3.3.3" <>
    PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

[updated: 10 Mar 2018]