Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

multiple marriages, edit menu, event, family facts, GEDCOM, json, css, Favourites, danish, request, watermark, special character, footer, CREM, click, message contactform, installation, googlemap. modified, zend, gender change, close, users, xenea, 3.2.0, 3.3.1 Notes, re-order, progress, access level, google, source, styles, add missing death, contacts, add, button, F.A.B., My Page, mobile, advent, validation, lists individuals families, ADDR, person, administration pages, kiwitrees theme, FAQ, webtrees 1.4.4.1, charts, random_media, future, descendants, translation, lists, I18N, error, address, tools, hover, missing data, 3.0.0. setup

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

550 posts

Ah, yes indeed it isn’t the best but have never come up with something better so guess I’ve learned to live with it, good, bad or otherwise.

I see it when I delete each person from a family then the family, if I recall correctly. Usually because I linked the said people together in error. Therefore, it’s kind of hard for kiwiTrees to know which record I want to return to. Perhaps the person’s record I was last at before clicking to view the family maybe a solution. As that is usually the record whose relationship I need to correct.

-----
    Kiwitrees:
    "A-D connections 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI

"The Royals 3.3.1"
    PHP 7.0 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Browsers (mac): Safari  Version 11.0;  Firefox 56.0
    [updated: 07 Oct 2017]