Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

husband, fancy image bar, autocomplete, notes, seo, Default record, Relationship, data errors, family fact, research tasks, html, dead, 3.0.0 widgets, burial, messaging, login failure, feedback, media_links, time, links, individual resource, 500, title, new feature, prison, 3.3.0, GEDCOM, flags, icons, redirect, logs, pages, blank screem, sanity checker, custom, language, editor, roadmap, multiple marriages, margin, pending, Canada, googlemap. modified, responsive menus, edit, index, random_media, colors theme, I18N, Administration, xmas, hover, road map, fixing errors, spouse, css, tab, session, style, datatables

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

Beware Statistics! Without the survey size, a response rate of 32% could mean 1 of your 3 users has replied … 32 of your 100 users has replied … or a third of the planet’s population has replied!!

Of course 🙂 That’s why admen (and me) always stick to percentages 🙂 Fortunately I adhere to a slightly perverse (in marketing terms) view that the fewer users I have the better! I like that the community (actually around 65) is small enough that I can communicate with all on a personal level.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info