Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

REFN, statistics, mobile, data errors, 5.6, Histo, emmigration, time, access roles, errors, BURI, close, tools, tags, googlemaps, individual resource, permissions, mystyle, 3.3.1, webtrees 1.4.4.1, configure, source, chart, default individual, Extra menus, googlemap, 2.0, 7.0, random_media, blocks, validation, cousins, upgrade, 1939 Register, resources, logs, zend, pages, themes, release, age, admin, responsive menus, contact links, prison, 3.0.0 widgets, cookie, future, road map, 3.2.0, progress, Google Maps, library, duplicates, seo, merge, redirect, FAQ, button, places

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

Ah – the one place I forgot to check ๐Ÿ™‚ I was thinking of the screen attached.

I’ve checked the GEDCOM specification and it is quite clear that media is not a valid tag within the REPO record.

REPOSITORY_RECORD:=
    n @xref:repo@ REPO {1:1}
    +1 NAME {1:1} p.54
    +1 ADDRESS_STRUCTURE {0:1} p.31
    +1 NOTE_STRUCTURE {0:M} p.37
    +1 REFN {0:M} p.63, 64
    +2 TYPE {0:1} p.64
    +1 RIN {0:1} p.43
    +1 CHANGE_DATE {0:1} p.31

So I have removed the option to add it. I have also removed the display of any media objects that are already added, so I hope I don’t get too many complaints!

But on the subject of Repositories, I just realised that these are the one record not included on the page “Administration > Add unlinked records”. Do you think adding an unlinked repository should be included?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info