Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

translation, fixing errors, date, message contactform, session, click, illegitimate, fatal error, 5.6, custom, husband, Search and replace, menus, Extra menus, library, surname, button, burial, repo, backup, Google Maps, Favourites 3.0.0, advanced, name, 3.0.0, statistics, support, fact, CREM, resources, events of close relatives, census assistant, Georgian, links, multiple marriages, living, 3.1, editor, permissions, ASSO, colors theme, installation, lists, kiwitrees 2.0.2, Add a wife, autocomplete, mystyle, internal messaging, place, getClientIp, descendant, Require visitor authentication, shared note, gettext, individual resource, family facts, kiwitrees theme, title, roadmap, datatables

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1642 posts

Ah – the one place I forgot to check ๐Ÿ™‚ I was thinking of the screen attached.

I’ve checked the GEDCOM specification and it is quite clear that media is not a valid tag within the REPO record.

REPOSITORY_RECORD:=
    n @xref:repo@ REPO {1:1}
    +1 NAME {1:1} p.54
    +1 ADDRESS_STRUCTURE {0:1} p.31
    +1 NOTE_STRUCTURE {0:M} p.37
    +1 REFN {0:M} p.63, 64
    +2 TYPE {0:1} p.64
    +1 RIN {0:1} p.43
    +1 CHANGE_DATE {0:1} p.31

So I have removed the option to add it. I have also removed the display of any media objects that are already added, so I hope I don’t get too many complaints!

But on the subject of Repositories, I just realised that these are the one record not included on the page “Administration > Add unlinked records”. Do you think adding an unlinked repository should be included?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info