Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Extra menus, 1939 Register, pages, button, 3.0.0, 3.1, 3.2.0, pending, Export/Import, logs, type, simpl_research, descendants, census, time, icons, custom text, bug, contact, family facts, family, road map, language, I18N, BURI, event, relationships, xenea, PHP, sidebar, menus, 3.2.3, living, release, html, Add a wife, Search and replace, My Page, autocomplete, image, feedback, random_media, Favourites 3.0.0, tags, fancy tree view, cousins, danish, edit menu, Favourites, privacy, place, NCHI, prefix, roadmap, new feature, clipboard, calendar.php issue, php 7, support, version

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1614 posts

OK, had a look. It is not the problem you referred to above, as that completely blocked IE11 browsers from displaying anything.

Looking at the details in firebug I see there is a problem with his language file (Danish). The translation “Afspil” seems to be breaking the slide show function in the random media block. It will probably be the old double-quotes issue I suspect.

I can’t test for that, but try giving him an updated .mo file and see if it helps.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info