Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

ID notes, Google Maps, BURI, fancy tree view, getClientIp, shared note, blank, 3.2.2, PHP, pdf, notes, 3.3.1, descendant, emigration, set link, family facts, json, contact links, Favourites 3.0.0, login, mystyle, reports, dropbox. token, custom text, 3.2.0, 3.1, HTML block, edit menu, edit, .po, Support/Bug Reporting, 3.0.0. setup, Default record, research tasks, abbreviate, search, github, check, IE11, statistics, installation, married, last change date, admin, time, access level, re-order, fatal error, simpl_grey, family, datatables, block, simpl_pages, Themes change, surname, 3.1.1, Fancy imagebar, Extra menus, xmas, zend

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

So my suggestion is still – few simple reports and a way to export to self defined reports.

I agree with “few simple reports”, and they will be HTML only (no PDF).

“a way to export to self defined reports” is a “nice to have” idea, but given the list of things already planned I would estimate not less than two years before it could be looked at – unless you know someone keen to develop it for us 🙂 For me it would not even reach the “Long term” part of the Road map yet I’m afraid.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info