Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

abbreviate, danish, album, birth, access level, permissions, login failure, chart, repo, 3.2.1, add_asso_facts, save settings, cousins, privacy, special character, hover, gender change, beta, message contactform, advanced, date, errors, order, family facts, database, transifex, survey, menu, Default record, time, blank screem, husband, datatables, pending, notes, Administration, tags, gettext, margin, ADDR, census, burial, check, road map, xmas, emmigration, default individual, reports, title, upgrade, performance, xenea, getClientIp, data errors, living, 3.0.0 widgets, spouse, translate, ASSO, php 5.6

jacoline
    Participant

485 posts

It is more or less just a notepad file, dot separated ๐Ÿ™‚ But exporting it as a html file might be something. Many pc software can handle that!

My suggestion is only about making a better output system in some way and making editable data could be an good solution. It is actually not funny to type everything by hand! As I understand you do not have the need of reports – but I know “we” have (danes). To use it from a gedcom file is a very very big method since I can not sort out parts. I know I can use the “clipping cart” – but it is still so many steps and more than one gedcom file to work with. It is not a big deal with small trees and no complicated relationships. But who has tree like that?

So my suggestion is still – few simple reports and a way to export to self defined reports.

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook