Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

5.6, themes, prison, relationships, upgrade, re-order, errors, responsive menus, individual resource, search, .po, message contactform, Search and replace, check, request, translation, 2.0, calendar.php issue, version, married, Favourites 3.0.0, kiwitrees 2.0.2, husband, xenea, error, road map, seo, dead, zend, users, logs, 3.1, add missing death, Favourites, server, 3.3.1, lists individuals families, hover, Default record, admin, white screen, title, backup, gettext, GEDCOM errors, immigration, lists, performance, nickname, sidebar, last change date, Administration, random_media, marriage, type, spam, kiwitrees-nova, mobile, REFN, CREM

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

462 posts

Account request doesn’t have too many steps for one that ultimately gives access to such persona info. When I created an account on JewishGen, before approval you give your personal details in step 1.

Neither PGV, webtrees or kiwitrees requires you to give anything (woe is the Admin that would approve such account). Just something in comments field. (Which should be where details are put but it’s not obvious.)

Until I incorporate the my form into the scheme of things, I emailed my own info form to the prospective user. Will be interesting if she completes it. (Her details, parents/spouse details; basic to me so that I can determine who she is and how she relates.)

-----
    [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
    "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>