Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

xenea, inactive, dropbox. token, children, release, IE problem, 2.0, 3.3.1, BURI, GEDCOM, Default record, white screen, .po, roadmap, ASSO, events of close relatives, html, blank screem, session, latest version, family, lists, validation, formatting, Google Maps, kiwitrees-nova, set link, edit interface, icons, help, .mo, getClientIp, sidebar, googlemap. modified, kiwitrees 2.0.2, future, last change date, road map, tab, github, message contactform, name, links, gender change, Favourites, image, tree, missing data, clipboard, colors, custom, googlemap, server, Histo, responsive menus, pages, colors theme, footer, living, news module

macalter
    macalter
    Participant

462 posts

Remove from users but allow Admin to set page when masquerading into the new account to setup the page.

I agree with the idea that login should take person to their own page. But, there still should be a page to see the “stats” (default or custon), on this day, etc which currently is My Page. Maybe the name is misleading but not sure of alternate. Even I look at it and use it for my own HTML block of details.

-----
    [updated: 01 Apr 2018]
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Safari  11.1;  Firefox 59.0.2

PHP 7.1 Fast CGI
    mySQL server: 5.1.56

Kiwitrees:
    "The Royals 3.3.3 (03)" <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>

"Rebbes of Ger 3.3.3 (03)" <private>

"Uncle Ummie's Journal 3.3.3 (03)" <private>