Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Add a wife, lists individuals families, tools, calendar, dead, danish, name, ID notes, CREM, kiwitrees theme, illegitimate, sanity checker, xmas, notes, prison, xenea, widget, blank screem, Php 7.1, github, translate, I18N, simpl_research, transifex, blank, not married, emmigration, BURI, dates, 3.2.1, 3.2.2, webtrees 1.4.4.1, random_media, Histo, margin, library, person, calendar.php issue, place, 2.0.2, spouse, add_asso_facts, Administration, edit, admin, children, 7.2, request, permissions, cousin tab, pages, chart, age, advanced, configure, marriage, beta, roadmap, clippings cart, IE problem

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

By the way, I know you use Fancy Tree View. Have you read my “Roadmap” page lately? I think you will like what it says :-)

Just did 🙂
    Yes I like the module and your plan on replacing it with the report would be a great idea – the fancy report – much more smooth than the standard reports imo!

Think it is 2 years ago I asked for general love for reports (at wt.org) – I still think reports should be made as module so users can define things like sorting, dec/anc/fam/living or what ever (instead of the pro-defined reports) – ability to write a header/footer – including/excluding familytree ect. I called it user-defined reports. If you know FTM – the idea is from that application (I know this system is far away from pc-apps – but it can still be done)

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook