Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

3.2.0, datatables, gender change, bug, support, dead, resources, github, seo, calendar, media_links, places, 7.2, internal messaging, illegitimate, Histo, simpl_pages, responsive menus, json, kiwitrees theme, IE problem, REFN, wish, MYSQL, translation, feedback, save settings, image, click, merge, re-order, immigration, 3.1, links, kiwitrees, CREM, IE11, custom, emmigration, cookie, event, language, danish, blank screem, emigration, blocks, mobile, dropbox. token, simpl_research, nickname, colors, tags, edit menu, login upgrade, help, progress, php 5.6, set link, album, title

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

Jacoline

From family chart (the new one you made) I can add a child, but it does not link to the family.

Thanks. I have just finished changing the design (again), to include the “vertical” person-box we discussed in another thread. This means the same design will now work for any screen size. (see attached image). I have just checked and this bug has been fixed as part of that change.

I can not use delete ID at danish language

Are you sure you cannot see the very small difference between the double quotes in the msgid English part:

msgid “Are you sure you want to delete “%s”?”

and the Danish translation:

msgstr “Er du sikker på at du ønsker at slette \”%s\”?”

The Danish should be changed to:

msgstr “Er du sikker på at du ønsker at slette “%s”?”

Perhaps you need a better text editor? I use “Sublime text”, which is excellent and available for MAC or PC.

OR you can try the attached new language file.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info