Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

add_asso_facts, date, mobile, pop-ups, married, 3.3.1, watermark, divorce, DIV, default individual, notes, xenea, 3.2.1, backup, edit, Favourites, slideshow, cousins, Default record, individual resource, duplicates, feedback, IE problem, 3.0.0. setup, mystyle, danish, stories, HTML block, census assistant, fixing errors, REFN, ASSO, search, errors, nickname, BURI, merge, footer, 3.0.0 widgets, simpl_research, links, advent, calendar, prefix, charts, blank, Require visitor authentication, surname, widget, ckeditor, MAC, partner, place, dead, 3.2.0, descendants, error, timeout, translation, Favourites 3.0.0

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1655 posts

Jacoline

From family chart (the new one you made) I can add a child, but it does not link to the family.

Thanks. I have just finished changing the design (again), to include the “vertical” person-box we discussed in another thread. This means the same design will now work for any screen size. (see attached image). I have just checked and this bug has been fixed as part of that change.

I can not use delete ID at danish language

Are you sure you cannot see the very small difference between the double quotes in the msgid English part:

msgid “Are you sure you want to delete “%s”?”

and the Danish translation:

msgstr “Er du sikker på at du ønsker at slette \”%s\”?”

The Danish should be changed to:

msgstr “Er du sikker på at du ønsker at slette “%s”?”

Perhaps you need a better text editor? I use “Sublime text”, which is excellent and available for MAC or PC.

OR you can try the attached new language file.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info