Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

autocomplete, updates, margin, request, GEDCOM, version, css, 3.1.1, Favourites, research tasks, kiwitrees theme, spouse, .po, multiple marriages, Fancy imagebar, cookie, 3.3.1, married, descendants, button, Export/Import, emmigration, access level, release, users, custom text, not married, ckeditor, session, html, custom modules, .mo, Support/Bug Reporting, drag, abbreviate, admin, pop-ups, 3.2.3, Php 7.1, BAPM, googlemap, transifex, cousin tab, footer, 3.2.0, formatting, person, Themes change, googlemaps, image, kiwitrees, sanity, clipboard, lists individuals families, defacto, slideshow, cousins, Histo, progress, blank

jacoline
    Participant

463 posts

The statistic does not update when I switch to the album frame. It just keep the one it had when I switch to the id.

Yes I57 is connected to a living.

Suggestion:
    Write in help text that users have to be aware of that video – spec. big ones – can put down the performance time at the specific page

As I said – it is not a problem (to me)

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook