Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Histo, 7.1, Search and replace, 2.0, autocomplete, Extra menus, Georgian, follow, kiwitrees theme, MAC, set link, error, colors, .mo, places, 3.2.0, 3.0.0 widgets, tags, Favourites 3.0.0, F.A.B., family fact, individual resource, menu, burial, relationships, datatables, permissions, Add a wife, updates, hover, googlemaps, calendar, census assistant, colors theme, fatal error, admin, save settings, privacy, help, github, theme, transifex, cousins, latest version, husband, prison, edit interface, pdf, place, internal messaging, default individual, locked out, custom text, stories, design, event, merge, family facts, php 5.6, 5.6

jacoline
    Participant

463 posts

It is not slow at the old webtrees album (just checked at my wt 1.5.3 version) – It should not view the file – just showing the icon. Guessing thats the different? That the album try to load the file where the old one just loaded the icon of the file?

This page took 3 secs to load vs the others without video (less than 1 sec)

But as I wrote before – it is not a big problem. Since not many having video in their system. And for me – the album frame has restricted access – so no visitors will end up in a slow page. Only members who knows the video is there 🙂

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook

Attachments: