Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

slideshow, mobile, flags, edit interface, datatables, partner, BAPM, kiwitrees-nova, title, support, emigration, logout, Require visitor authentication, missing data, spouse, index, fancy tree view, Administration, defacto, formatting, 1939 Register, locked out, special character, zend, birth, html, fancy image bar, Advanced search, statistics, close, add missing death, lists individuals families, husband, immigration, person, contacts, dropbox. token, date, block, fact, feedback, menus, PHP, events of close relatives, charts, googlemap. modified, media_links, blocks, calendar, Support/Bug Reporting, tab, bug, last change date, new feature, simpl_pages, theme, not married, 3.2.3, search, edit

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

Was it better in the old album tab? I expected it would be the same.

I have to admit – I have no idea and nah not a great idea to email you the video – its a 500mb file

I do not think it is a problem – We just need to give the intel about page load (not many have video)

Nigel – just take your time – really not something you have to deal with right now. Take it easy okay? Be with your family! 🙂

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook