Search Forums
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

    PHP, redirect, ID notes, last change date, family facts, tools, json, edit menu, descendants, inactive, flags, age, white screen, responsive menus, CHR, date, contacts, immigration, performance, Extra menus, married, illegitimate, calendar, repo, fancy tree view, dates, .po, charts, multiple marriages, Export/Import, installation, REFN, GEDCOM errors, add, progress, mobile, IE problem, block, seo, places, links, dead, 7.0, sanity checker, news module, special character, googlemap. modified, sanity, version, folder, F.A.B., source, IE11, Search and replace, Themes change, admin, errors, duplicates, watermark, edit interface

    #3057

    jacoline
    Participant

    456 posts

    I added 3 new “types” churchbook, video and certificate and made the link from books to churchbook, video to video and certificat to certificat. Hitted save

    Then I looked at the album tab and first I had a sql issue for the 3 userdefined types. Then I went back – hitted “clear cache”. Checked album and then it looked as intended. Went back to the admin.album. The 3 types I made still there but the 3 was empty. No link. I made it again and hitted save. All good so far! Then I dl my userdefined language file and added the 3 translation. After upload I cleared the cache. Back at admin.album the 3 types were translated but no links again. So I redid the link from books to churchbook, video to video ect. again. Hitted save.

    Now working and looking great 🙂

    Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

    admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook