Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

lists individuals families, 3.1, partner, events of close relatives, media, translate, users, 3.1.1, danish, advent, formatting, internal messaging, 3.3.3, Add a wife, white screen, login failure, batch update, image, access level, Export/Import, calendar, simpl_grey, family fact, pop-ups, tab, research, road map, responsive menus, bug reporting, inactive, multiple marriages, 3.2.2, kiwitrees-nova, FAQ, 3.3.1, emmigration, I18N, latest version, privacy, footer, translation, session, kiwitrees theme, googlemaps, emigration, notes, zend, merge, family, xenea, fatal error, colors theme, Administration, blank screem, webtrees 1.4.4.1, backup, CREM, type, cousins, 2.0

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

Thanks Roy. Well spotted. I can see what’s happened. The new code uses the translated display name “Microfiche” and “Microfilm” instead of the stored gedcom terms “fiche” and “film” for sorting into groups. It only caused a problem with those two because in all the others the two forms are the same word.

I’ve fixed it. I will be emailing you and other “early adopters” shortly with a request to re-download, so as to fix the download issues and a couple of other related issues. This fix will be included in that.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info