Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

children, tree, ID notes, login upgrade, calendar, kiwitrees-nova, marriage, access level, admin, folder, I18N, default individual, 3.3.0, login failure, media, mystyle, image, NCHI, date, media_links, sanity, IE problem, message contactform, Favourites 3.0.0, Add a wife, transifex, .po, partner, administration pages, lists, living, timeout, simpl_research, advent, individual resource, sanity checker, set link, installation, mobile, gender change, future, danish, feedback, family fact, emmigration, prefix, hover, dates, birth, design, 3.3.1, redirect, users, new feature, contacts, married, webtrees 1.4.4.1, random_media, support, language

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

Well it works now – Dont know how – but it does!

Here is the new po file (with updates) and mo file

I do have a problem with these files
    If you make a mo file of the encl. one – it will convert all danish letters. Then I can not use this po file anymore.

I do not know how to avoid this. It is not funny spending 4 hours to compare files 🙁

When I update the po files I just use the notepad editor. Validate the file with the po editor and if fine. I make a copy of the po file before I make the mo file. If I do not do it like this – then I will have a po file with converted danish letters=useless file

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook