Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

permissions, MAC, validation, statistics, REFN, 3.2.1, configure, clippings cart, formatting, responsive menus, support, F.A.B., version, census assistant, styles, date, source, age, css, Add a wife, login upgrade, sanity checker, html, installation, cookie, timeout, getClientIp, tree, button, defacto, access roles, ckeditor, datatables, blocks, IE problem, I18N, dropbox. token, search, 2.0.2, margin, close, duplicates, husband, language, theme, abbreviate, tools, 500, fancy tree view, 5.6, login, github, family fact, 7.1, upgrade, seo, emigration, BAPM, admin, Batch Updates

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

I have plenty in-progress updating work to do using it without worrying whether I will have to repeat it all again!!

That will be one of the major challenges in any new design. I also do NOT want to have to re-enter all my CA transcriptions into a new format!

Can Simpl_pages make the existing FAQ module redundant?

It can, but not for everyone. It needs a slightly higher level of html / css expertise to get the best out of it. The FAQ module has the benefit of a pre-prepared display format, so site admins only need to worry about entering the FAQs, and not about how to present them.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info