Search
Forums
Tags

watermark, statistics, folder, Require visitor authentication, defacto, blocks, zend, married, wish, latest, 7.0, blank screem, .po, default individual, DSGVO, margin, Administration, Php 7.1, php 5.6, Georgian, prefix, help, kiwitrees-nova, admin, age, edit menu, lists, husband, colors, translation, Batch Updates, 3.2.2, fatal error, locked out, bug sql error, sanity, pop-ups, events of close relatives, advent, data errors, special character, 3.0.0, .mo, fixing errors, charts, add missing death, news module, links, GEDCOM, emigration, inactive, request, responsive menus, F.A.B., order, Extra menus, missing data, search, census assistant, editor

Kiwitrees on Twitter
    pab
    pab
    Participant

116 posts

Thank you for saying that, Nigel, I never meant to suggest that the favourites modules be removed! No, not at all. What I think I was really wanting was to somehow present a LIST of people in my tree that emigrated from UK to USA, AUS, CAN, (or any migration). I was only trying favourites as one way of doing this and seeing what others in the forum thought.
    Paul.

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.33; MariaDB 10.2.14; PHP 7.2.14

https://bootesgowland.info