Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

chart, places, html, advent, IE problem, time, 1939 Register, blocks, multiple marriages, error, source, future, illegitimate, permissions, white screen, xenea, advanced, last change date, library, Require visitor authentication, upgrade, add missing death, reports, lists, colors, tags, family fact, default individual, dead, 3.1.1, REFN, husband, message contactform, Extra menus, googlemap. modified, edit menu, access roles, events of close relatives, inactive, menus, name, birth, re-order, kiwitrees theme, My Page, validation, save settings, descendant, batch update, descendants, NCHI, privacy, media_links, research, living, Export/Import, contacts, clipboard, survey, configure

pab
    pab
    Participant

111 posts

Thank you for saying that, Nigel, I never meant to suggest that the favourites modules be removed! No, not at all. What I think I was really wanting was to somehow present a LIST of people in my tree that emigrated from UK to USA, AUS, CAN, (or any migration). I was only trying favourites as one way of doing this and seeing what others in the forum thought.
    Paul.

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.33; MariaDB 10.2.14; PHP 7.2.4 (display_errors Disabled)

https://bootesgowland.info