Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

fancy image bar, googlemap, spam, pop-ups, NCHI, family facts, not married, repo, php 7, add_asso_facts, icons, HTML block, margin, MYSQL, style, time, message contactform, Support/Bug Reporting, administration pages, name, tools, prefix, login failure, relationships, design, mobile, surname, last change date, family fact, contacts, 2.0.2, 3.0.0 widgets, sanity, zend, cousin tab, immigration, colors, Add a wife, survey, Default record, follow, calendar.php issue, ckeditor, configure, progress, translate, My Page, zoom, getClientIp, DSGVO, version, button, 3.0.0. setup, privacy, bug, contact links, click, users, Fancy imagebar, kiwitrees-nova

jacoline
    Participant

463 posts

Alot uses the favourites – me incl at main page. But I find it annoying to have it in menubar. But I have it in a blog as <div> So I think alot will be very sad if you remove the module completely. Many have no idea to make it as html code or something similar as another choice if you remove the module.

But if you have to remove it – I suggest to update a help file to blogs and take the favourit list as a suggestion for a blog! So users can copy/paste/edit the code for their own need!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook