Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

IE problem, married, date, illegitimate, translation, installation, 2.0, fact, fancy tree view, zend, Favourites 3.0.0, gettext, burial, internal messaging, resources, FAQ, block, HTML block, defacto, spouse, repo, emigration, webtrees 1.4.4.1, colors theme, sanity checker, googlemaps, default individual, server, title, menus, latest version, progress, footer, Require visitor authentication, html, sanity, ckeditor, new feature, watermark, roadmap, GDBR, feedback, sidebar, events of close relatives, last change date, simpl_research, menu, IE11, census assistant, MYSQL, flags, simpl_grey, 1939 Register, transifex, charts, 3.0.0 widgets, logout, Batch Updates, updates, configure

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1654 posts

Sadly the answer is no. I know what causes the problem and have researched a number of solutions but so far cannot find one that works

Somewhere there is a JavaScript conflict due to using both CKEditor (for the edit function) and jQuery (for the popup window). It doesn’t happen in other places because they do not use the jQuery pop-up window.
    It is a known problem well discussed on CKEditor’s help forums. There have been many suggested solutions but none that work in our case.
    But I will continue to look.

One solution is to create your blog in simpl_pages (or FAQ or stories modules), then copy/paste the source code to the HTML block.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info