Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Fancy imagebar, 3.0.0, chart, places, fixing errors, menu, ID facts, logs, themes, multiple marriages, lists, custom text, fancy tree view, family, 3.2.2, danish, index, type, 1939 Register, custom, blocks, kiwitrees theme, mobile, transifex, configure, inactive, title, default individual, Extra menus, help, album, emmigration, shared note, flags, 3.3.0, resources, not married, date, place, feedback, order, living, MYSQL, road map, locked out, future, last change date, roadmap, pending, tab, contact links, webtrees 1.4.4.1, 3.1, editor, GEDCOM, advent, source, media_links, add, redirect

pab
    pab
    Participant

121 posts

Yep – End of Story. I was only curious why it didn’t work for me. Your roadmap for kiwitrees suggests to me that you are a developer who seeks simplification and reliability and to cut out bloatware … and I will stand and salute to that! Perhaps there are too many options and modules which make people think “I should be doing something with that”?

And just to have the last word ,,, isn’t a Google “like” button with a value of 0 the most depressing thing ever to show on any web page!!!

Removing it as I send;-)

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.25; MariaDB 10.1.22; PHP 7.0.18

http://bootesgowland.info