Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

database, emmigration, .mo, validation, kiwitrees 2.0.2, custom modules, autocomplete, Search and replace, library, 500, 3.2.3, GEDCOM, transifex, illegitimate, 3.1.1, close, icons, reports, ckeditor, ASSO, zend, person, installation, errors, custom, administration pages, image, living, footer, simpl_research, married, translation, googlemap, 3.3.1, chart, fancy tree view, time, census, datatables, calendar, html, PHP, burial, 3.0.0 widgets, Histo, 3.2.2, Require visitor authentication, multiple marriages, HTML block, mystyle, shared note, googlemaps, Relationship, updates, timeout, menus, event, nickname, logout, 3.1

pab
    pab
    Participant

140 posts

Yep – End of Story. I was only curious why it didn’t work for me. Your roadmap for kiwitrees suggests to me that you are a developer who seeks simplification and reliability and to cut out bloatware … and I will stand and salute to that! Perhaps there are too many options and modules which make people think “I should be doing something with that”?

And just to have the last word ,,, isn’t a Google “like” button with a value of 0 the most depressing thing ever to show on any web page!!!

Removing it as I send;-)

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.25; MariaDB 10.1.22; PHP 7.0.18

http://bootesgowland.info