Kiwitrees on Twitter

news module, family facts, backup, advent, contacts, source, media, age, 3.2.3, add_asso_facts, multiple marriages, set link, timeout, Themes change, events of close relatives, Require visitor authentication, blank screem, 3.3.1, icons, place, not married, pop-ups, kiwitrees, sidebar, tools, MYSQL, search, advanced, flags, prefix, 3.0.0, simpl_pages, .mo, autocomplete, follow, translate, ckeditor, default individual, 2.0, menu, margin, BAPM, Search and replace, add, calendar, users, REFN, media_links, release, validation, fact, feedback, 3.3.0, index, kiwitrees theme, immigration, prison, 3.3.3, click, spouse

1610 posts

Thanks for the login. The good news is that on your site I do see exactly what you described. That at least confirms it as not browser related.

But I can’t reproduce it anywhere else, and as you say everything else about the stories module works fine.

So at this stage my best guess is an incomplete upload of the file /modules_v3/stories/module.php. Can you try uploading it again.

My personal kiwitrees site is