Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

statistics, fact, icons, kiwitrees theme, 3.0.0, place, 3.0.0 widgets, session, marriage, last change date, repo, menu, webtrees, children, future, Support/Bug Reporting, simpl_grey, missing data, sanity, timeout, research tasks, Georgian, roadmap, xenea, ID facts, lists, custom text, sanity checker, IE problem, redirect, charts, random_media, research, add_asso_facts, privacy, locked out, fatal error, errors, index, album, kiwitrees, data errors, 3.3.0, Canada, logout, theme, release, Themes change, lists individuals families, autocomplete, design, Advanced search, 3.2.2, login, 3.0.0. setup, media_links, REFN, search, Default record, re-order

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

For clarification, Paul said:

One feature I particularly like in this theme is the upper case SURNAMES and I would like to suggest this even becomes independent of theme and becomes a tick option in the layout or hide/show level of the Family Tree itself.
    I’ve been meaning to suggest it as a request for new feature on the webtrees forum, but feel scared to stick my head out of the pram!

I will look into the config option. But doing it via css as in the simpl_grey theme is very easy. It will probably not be so easy to do it via php. Unless I can come up with something that works without re-writing half the system, it will have to remain a styling option in certain themes only. But I don’t disagree with the proposal.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info