Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

.po, cousins, roadmap, block, Extra menus, upgrade, fixing errors, HTML block, error, default individual, bug reporting, Favourites, shared notes, gettext, pages, Administration, simpl_pages, pop-ups, resources, gender change, contact, chart, dates, 3.2.3, 500, updates, future, 3.0.0, Themes change, links, children, fatal error, xmas, FAQ, repo, latest version, 3.3.1 Notes, title, css, set link, redirect, research, Fancy imagebar, My Page, advent, add_asso_facts, mobile, image, emmigration, media_links, configure, translation, Georgian, watermark, census assistant, NCHI, ID facts, birth, nickname, tabs

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

Looking at that link I can see no menu item for simpl_pages, only two copies of simpl_menu (simpl_menu2 and simpl_menu3). Does he have simpl_pages hidden for members only? Please confirm, and if he does I will need temporary access to view the problem.

With his simpl_menu2 he needs to add a kiwitrees theme file with a style.css included. It looks like he might have one for simpl_menu3, so he can copy the same one to the other version. That will remove the icon from his menu item “Internet links”.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info