Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

session, slideshow, family fact, pages, webtrees, click, ID facts, formatting, contact links, resources, mobile, type, widget, dates, tabs, language, Administration, Add a wife, messaging, IE11, partner, backup, title, 3.0.0. setup, age, media, descendant, special character, My Page, updates, 3.2.0, fancy tree view, Relationship, 3.2.1, shared notes, blank screem, tab, dropbox. token, close, seo, lists individuals families, themes, merge, date, image, survey, media_links, re-order, php 5.6, birth, sidebar, kiwitrees 2.0.2, json, ASSO, album, I18N, HTML block, block, custom text, relationships

pab
    pab
    Participant

121 posts

Stick with the same file. What about arrow_down (expands below) and arrow_up? Or the zoom in/out or magnify in/out pairs unless these are already used elsewhere.

One feature I particularly like in this theme is the upper case SURNAMES and I would like to suggest this even becomes independent of theme and becomes a tick option in the layout or hide/show level of the Family Tree itself.
    I’ve been meaning to suggest it as a request for new feature on the webtrees forum, but feel scared to stick my head out of the pram!

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.25; MariaDB 10.1.22; PHP 7.0.18

http://bootesgowland.info