Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

login failure, login, descendant, BURI, kiwitrees theme, webtrees, kiwitrees, php 5.6, blank screem, configure, administration pages, edit interface, admin, validation, Google Maps, dead, 3.0.0. setup, permissions, 3.1, title, latest version, php 7, type, PHP, simpl_pages, block, webtrees 1.4.4.1, pages, burial, Default record, date, bug, census assistant, support, HTML block, 3.3.1, server, emmigration, googlemap. modified, ckeditor, access roles, add_asso_facts, cousins, data errors, random_media, 3.3.1 Notes, Advanced search, inactive, advent, surname, pop-ups, performance, autocomplete, Relationship, translation, timeout, clipboard, zend, dropbox. token, birth

pab
    pab
    Participant

140 posts

Stick with the same file. What about arrow_down (expands below) and arrow_up? Or the zoom in/out or magnify in/out pairs unless these are already used elsewhere.

One feature I particularly like in this theme is the upper case SURNAMES and I would like to suggest this even becomes independent of theme and becomes a tick option in the layout or hide/show level of the Family Tree itself.
    I’ve been meaning to suggest it as a request for new feature on the webtrees forum, but feel scared to stick my head out of the pram!

Penguins Are Boss

Apache 2.4.25; MariaDB 10.1.22; PHP 7.0.18

http://bootesgowland.info