Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

flags, styles, errors, ID notes, partner, folder, add_asso_facts, release, validation, resources, Advanced search, last change date, performance, sanity checker, custom modules, 2.0.2, living, 3.0.0, burial, access roles, feedback, colors theme, order, simpl_grey, ADDR, logout, custom, charts, Extra menus, pending, login, 3.2.2, MAC, GEDCOM errors, 3.3.1 Notes, zend, icons, not married, contacts, translate, future, I18N, redirect, editor, children, upgrade, special character, 3.2.3, session, missing data, configure, pages, backup, husband, source, googlemap, dead, calendar, surname, prison

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

I don’t think that white – in GREEN circle would work well. Too similar to the existing white + in a green circle.

But I do take your point about the red colour. So perhaps a rethink of both the expand and contract icons is called for.

All the icons in that theme are taken from a single independent design site, so I would prefer to stick with those rather than getting into designing something new. That also allows us to read any of them from a single image file, icon_sprite.png. But it is a large set so there should be alternatives. Take a look yourself and see if you see anything suitable either on that image file, or here: http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/previews/index_abc.png

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info