Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

spouse, Extra menus, Add a wife, GEDCOM errors, source, slideshow, edit, message, fact, translation, zend, events of close relatives, research, custom modules, merge, redirect, Batch Updates, 3.2.3, tags, time, timeout, future, prefix, transifex, ADDR, re-order, logout, family, advent, hover, CHR, feedback, default individual, HTML block, kiwitrees theme, error, kiwitrees 2.0.2, clipboard, new feature, upgrade, duplicates, contacts, 7.2, advanced, research tasks, data errors, random_media, MAC, 500, simpl_grey, married, folder, menus, database, PHP, media_links, errors, styles, ckeditor, pages

jacoline
    Participant

499 posts

I can not show you since I allready re-uploaded all the pdf to fix that problem ๐Ÿ™ But I can look after it in the theme ? Which name should it have? (I noticed the problem in simpl-gallery)

Well it might be the solution instead – to hide the image instead! (in this case the pdf-file). I know it can be removed. But at least it has to be done when stolen ๐Ÿ˜›

I have tried to fix the gedcom name (in watermark) which is bigger than the imagefile.

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook