Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

simpl_research, prison, pdf, validation, ASSO, 3.3.0, FAQ, zend, github, close, tools, add_asso_facts, time, datatables, immigration, edit, surname, ID notes, formatting, blocks, access level, set link, googlemap, error, pending, locked out, ADDR, updates, family, dropbox. token, source, emigration, advent, gender change, configure, Canada, styles, add missing death, places, search, margin, responsive menus, html, 2.0.2, transifex, CHR, button, Favourites 3.0.0, bug, php 7, research, translate, installation, reports, 3.2.0, 3.3.1 Notes, survey, My Page, 3.3.1, missing data

jacoline
    Participant

432 posts

I can not show you since I allready re-uploaded all the pdf to fix that problem ๐Ÿ™ But I can look after it in the theme ? Which name should it have? (I noticed the problem in simpl-gallery)

Well it might be the solution instead – to hide the image instead! (in this case the pdf-file). I know it can be removed. But at least it has to be done when stolen ๐Ÿ˜›

I have tried to fix the gedcom name (in watermark) which is bigger than the imagefile.

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook