Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

burial, redirect, dates, admin, github, watermark, 3.0.0, media_links, future, advanced, blocks, random_media, cousins, Georgian, colors, family navigator, backup, styles, margin, surname, contacts, kiwitrees, MAC, 3.1.1, Export/Import, 3.2.0, set link, Favourites 3.0.0, census assistant, googlemaps, 3.0.0. setup, illegitimate, Google Maps, REFN, sidebar, mystyle, .po, 3.0.0 widgets, Fancy imagebar, simpl_grey, inactive, Relationship, age, fancy image bar, performance, Extra menus, 3.2.2, individual resource, events of close relatives, feedback, ASSO, edit, Administration, configure, date, image, data errors, contact links, bug reporting, autocomplete

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1449 posts

That is the answer I expected.

But it tells me that the Danish Search web site will not accept a URL that includes the search terms (like name) through a URL. Many sites do this to improve their security. But it means that simpl_research cannot be used to access those sites.

Sorry, but unless you can persuade that site to tell you an alternative way to send a search request via a URL then we cannot do it.

Nigel

My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info