Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

reports, custom, sidebar, partner, sanity checker, age, 7.2, 1939 Register, 3.2.1, json, cousins, white screen, support, colors theme, media_links, github, news module, emigration, edit menu, kiwitrees, special character, place, BAPM, family fact, Themes change, message contactform, translation, time, webtrees 1.4.4.1, spouse, burial, contacts, children, simpl_research, administration pages, cookie, new feature, tags, googlemap. modified, Search and replace, duplicates, prefix, living, calendar, family facts, backup, Administration, kiwitrees 2.0.2, 500, fancy image bar, help, search, random_media, logout, stories, transifex, folder, access roles, check, Google Maps

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1669 posts

That is the answer I expected.

But it tells me that the Danish Search web site will not accept a URL that includes the search terms (like name) through a URL. Many sites do this to improve their security. But it means that simpl_research cannot be used to access those sites.

Sorry, but unless you can persuade that site to tell you an alternative way to send a search request via a URL then we cannot do it.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info