Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

BAPM, beta, kiwitrees, access roles, inactive, contacts, gallery, calendar, family navigator, 3.3.0, cousins, tags, login, age, 1939 Register, click, album, batch update, living, name, server, custom, HTML block, github, family fact, census, fancy image bar, cousin tab, married, pdf, not married, contact links, administration pages, Administration, multiple marriages, progress, Add a wife, set link, chart, defacto, request, menu, order, backup, census assistant, source, favourite, zend, hover, last change date, validation, Fancy imagebar, calendar.php issue, transifex, seo, xenea, individual resource, json, CHR, edit interface

jacoline
    Participant

411 posts

Well it could also be a solution to have the ability to decide the blogs having aceess level. Then I could just put it all at homepage and decide which of them should be only for me and which for visitors.

I like the idea to have the ability to have access level too for menu. Will that go for the menuline too? Ex: the menu, favorites ect.? I know you allready have the ability about favorites. But I wanted to show them without having the link in the menu and I wish to have the ability to remove the login in the top!

Before upgrade 2.0 I have done a //COMMENT at the login and favorites so I could remove those 2 menu lines.
    And why?

Because everytime I have my login at the top I have people who try to access. About 5-10 tries each month! So I putted it down in a html blog in the bottom instead. And that helps!

About the favorites – I can not see the point having the link there!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.host-siden.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox