Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

3.1.1, simpl_grey, Advanced search, github, tab, webtrees 1.4.4.1, watermark, bug, sanity, menus, Google Maps, spam, roadmap, abbreviate, html, descendant, session, family fact, F.A.B., theme, partner, access level, colors theme, php 5.6, contact, MAC, custom text, configure, image, errors, locked out, chart, pages, users, css, children, contact links, logs, prefix, HTML block, 3.3.1 Notes, request, 2.0, googlemap. modified, 3.2.0, last change date, repo, Relationship, check, date, burial, widget, button, login upgrade, calendar.php issue, multiple marriages, immigration, not married, descendants, 3.2.3

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

You should not mix old versions (with different names) and the new version. You have css conflicts from doing so. You can still create copies of the new code with new names, and just copy the data from the old modules. Do not wait for a new release to fix this – it already works on every other site so there will not be any changes.

Btw – how can I fix background in summary – Can not get a html code to work 🙁 I wanted to have a color background

In the editor:

• select the summary text
    • Click the DIV icon
    • In it pop up window click the Advanced tab
    • In the Styles field enter background-color:red;

Or you can do the same (wrap the text in a DIV with a background color) manually in the “Source” screen.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info