Kiwitrees on Twitter

Favourites, places, folder, seo, tags, CHR, margin, advent, HTML block, webtrees, flags, Histo, gettext, Themes change, sidebar, transifex, Default record, research tasks, age, custom modules, Advanced search, dropbox. token, 2.0.2, set link, blank, support, advanced, cousins, links, default individual, image, MAC, error, watermark, googlemaps, php 5.6, family, Georgian, contact links, add missing death, Batch Updates, search, edit, defacto, white screen, children, mystyle, googlemap, .mo, cousin tab, I18N, index, chart, roadmap, tools, performance, spam, merge, internal messaging, emigration

456 posts

I had the pages.png in the folder and still has it. I have some simpl_pages modules (earlier release) with other names and if I have one of them activated – it will show the right menu but if I dont have them visible it just show the main-home icon. So for now – I do not use the latest version!

Btw – how can I fix background in summary – Can not get a html code to work 🙁 I wanted to have a color background

Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:,, and danish support at and facebook