Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

formatting, 3.2.0, set link, kiwitrees, 3.1, simpl_research, 500, REFN, xenea, version, dates, custom, last change date, folder, request, click, sanity checker, theme, tags, multiple marriages, Default record, button, new feature, ASSO, blocks, add_asso_facts, github, admin, styles, family, save settings, sanity, logout, album, language, logs, 3.3.3, slideshow, release, add missing death, kiwitrees theme, re-order, IE problem, name, Search and replace, emigration, news module, batch update, sidebar, colors, Extra menus, beta, design, dead, kiwitrees-nova, family facts, Advanced search, html, fact, links

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1636 posts

Jorga
    You have some issues with (I think) permissions on your site that are causing this problem.

Attached is what I am seeing right now at http://www.motta.pt.

At the bottom you can see the list of errors, all “403 – Forbidden”. On that page the problem is blocked access to the simpl_grey folders plus the fancy_imagebar folder under modules_v3.

If I change to perhaps the FAB theme, that displays OK, so it’s permissions are correct. But the fancy_imagebar problem remains.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info