Kiwitrees on Twitter

individual resource, type, order, icons, research, seo, 3.2.1, NCHI, .mo, lists individuals families, internal messaging, custom text, admin, notes, pdf, styles, calendar.php issue, place, 3.3.1, Support/Bug Reporting, menu, search, pop-ups, latest version, last change date, ckeditor, folder, F.A.B., not married, fixing errors, fact, themes, calendar, datatables, lists, 3.2.3, performance, fatal error, blank screem, illegitimate, age, 3.2.2, Themes change, json, css, 500, immigration, clipboard, 3.1, burial, partner, webtrees, default individual, 3.3.0, edit menu, album, source, bug reporting, marriage, tags

1612 posts

You have some issues with (I think) permissions on your site that are causing this problem.

Attached is what I am seeing right now at

At the bottom you can see the list of errors, all “403 – Forbidden”. On that page the problem is blocked access to the simpl_grey folders plus the fancy_imagebar folder under modules_v3.

If I change to perhaps the FAB theme, that displays OK, so it’s permissions are correct. But the fancy_imagebar problem remains.

My personal kiwitrees site is