Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

access level, autocomplete, 3.2.1, future, editor, add missing death, birth, dropbox. token, Fancy imagebar, surname, colors theme, sanity, access roles, default individual, footer, last change date, MYSQL, person, descendants, emigration, Require visitor authentication, tree, wish, colors, places, performance, MAC, notes, internal messaging, nickname, margin, multiple marriages, cousin tab, spam, chart, reports, gettext, bug, white screen, edit menu, repo, relationships, NCHI, Export/Import, GEDCOM errors, clippings cart, dates, image, feedback, 3.0.0, source, library, folder, Favourites 3.0.0, 3.2.0, fixing errors, 3.2.2, HTML block, 7.0, menus

jacoline
    Participant

456 posts

I use “my page” for many things. So I would really be sad if you removed it! I have some home made html blogs. Made some archieve lists I use when I go to the government arhieves. So removing that page will destroy my complete “to do page”. And NO I do not want it in side bars or anything. I have it all in one page and only for my view to work with!

Most of your suggesstions – I agree – specially the reports need some “love” Perhabs ability to make a book version – where to decide to include stories – images – a bit complex yes – I know!

P.S. I still have not upgraded to vers. 2.0 since I have personal problems with the image bar! But that is another story!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook