Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

Favourites 3.0.0, 3.2.2, research, fancy tree view, F.A.B., CHR, custom, MYSQL, zoom, prefix, Extra menus, immigration, clipboard, language, help, set link, family fact, 7.0, batch update, Google Maps, internal messaging, transifex, 500, I18N, order, 1939 Register, GEDCOM, name, admin, person, follow, validation, blocks, errors, multiple marriages, 3.1, release, block, login, gettext, edit interface, tools, abbreviate, googlemap, 2.0, upgrade, survey, users, cookie, button, mystyle, logs, advanced, family, style, duplicates, children, emmigration, flags, Georgian

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1655 posts

OK, I can guess at the problem, but it is not a problem for me in any theme or any browser, so something unique to your site. You can confirm this at http://demo.kiwitrees.net.

The imagebar code calls it’s own style sheet (style.js) which should be adding this css to its div element for the simpl_grey theme to get this:
    <div id="fancy_imagebar" style="clear:both; overflow:hidden;">

If you use Firebug to check I’m sure you will see that this css is not present in your display. You will see just
    <div id="fancy_imagebar">

The possible causes are:

1. You might need to clear your browser cache
    2. The file /modules_V3/fancy_imagebar/style.js might be missing or corrupt.

If neither of these help change the module settings so it displays on your “Home” page and I’ll have a look at it there.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info