Kiwitrees on Twitter

F.A.B., wish, duplicates, footer, language, validation, internal messaging, ID facts, order, CREM, block, session, 3.0.0. setup, upgrade, fancy tree view, blank, immigration, locked out, updates, edit, message contactform, simpl_research, relationships, individual resource, admin, 3.0.0 widgets, GEDCOM, My Page, tags, support, logs, kiwitrees 2.0.2, living, Extra menus, nickname, batch update, title, backup, fatal error, transifex, 7.1, installation, lists, css, BURI, Require visitor authentication, pdf, Histo, request, xenea, 2.0, redirect, REFN, beta, bug reporting, illegitimate, cookie, last change date, future, special character

1612 posts

The latest .po files (with the additional items you mention) are already available in the downloads area. I uploaded them yesterday. Sorry they were not in the one you previously translated. They were a late decision.

Month names – not sure why they wouldn’t be translated. I will investigate further, but not before tomorrow.

Interactive tree abbreviations b,m,d. Yes they are a problem. They really cannot be translated effectively as the very concept of single-letter abbreviations doesn’t work in some languages. That is why they were never before included. They are used in order to save some space in that tiny chart. I see that Greg has overcome this by using the full words and larger boxes. Not sure I like that but I will look into it.

My personal kiwitrees site is