Kiwitrees on Twitter

locked out, formatting, children, BAPM, gettext, 7.2, notes, simpl_pages, calendar, living, album, redirect, colors, themes, 2.0.2, blocks, road map, backup, new feature, inactive, emigration, Georgian, google, support, events of close relatives, 3.0.0 widgets, CREM, Histo, internal messaging, family, performance, Administration, check, fixing errors, danish, style, simpl_grey, edit interface, tags, partner, theme, progress, pdf, advent, data errors, administration pages, links, surname, person, privacy, sidebar, immigration, IE problem, colors theme, css, random_media, translation, button, lists individuals families, custom

1610 posts

Yes, that’s a good idea. It can be troublesome to allow people to access and modify demonstration sites, but having asked you to register here I can provide some level of access for you to edit that using your email address as a way to get a password for it.

I will update that demo with all the new features in a day or two and let you know how to access them.

My personal kiwitrees site is