Kiwitrees on Twitter

calendar, source, prison, release, defacto, research tasks, github, simpl_pages, 2.0.2, margin, googlemaps, nickname, icons, last change date, privacy, error, 3.1, search, place, sanity checker, gettext, php 7, fatal error, google, add, pop-ups, future, 3.2.3, json, menu, updates, beta, 3.0.0, googlemap. modified, access level, .mo, blank screem, 3.0.0 widgets, special character, duplicates, not married, watermark, calendar.php issue, family, 3.3.0, fixing errors, GEDCOM errors, charts, 3.0.0. setup, tree, age, abbreviate, family facts, repo, sidebar, notes, Support/Bug Reporting, person, tools, kiwitrees

1610 posts

The fact you had problem finding it is part of the problem as I see it. It’s a lot of extra code for something that I suspect 99% of users will never even be aware exists.
    Technically it could have been put into w1.4.6, but I assume Greg doesn’t want to make it attractive for users to stay on that. There are quite a few other minor changes in 1.5 that could have been added to 1.4.6. I will be including most of those in the next release of kiwitrees (v 2.0)

There are also some issues with the way it works at present which I wouldn’t be happy with, such as this bug report:

So at present I’d say its not worth the effort.

My personal kiwitrees site is