Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

chart, permissions, colors theme, responsive menus, BAPM, privacy, fancy image bar, support, danish, media, json, ID facts, datatables, media_links, php 7, inactive, 3.1.1, edit menu, wish, library, calendar, colors, footer, slideshow, prison, merge, .po, prefix, MYSQL, close, icons, help, ID notes, Advanced search, lists individuals families, random_media, translate, edit, theme, fact, name, clippings cart, REFN, 3.2.2, CREM, hover, html, descendant, add_asso_facts, 3.2.1, special character, cousins, simpl_pages, styles, census assistant, mystyle, re-order, descendants, Search and replace, .mo

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1655 posts

The fact you had problem finding it is part of the problem as I see it. It’s a lot of extra code for something that I suspect 99% of users will never even be aware exists.
    Technically it could have been put into w1.4.6, but I assume Greg doesn’t want to make it attractive for users to stay on that. There are quite a few other minor changes in 1.5 that could have been added to 1.4.6. I will be including most of those in the next release of kiwitrees (v 2.0)

There are also some issues with the way it works at present which I wouldn’t be happy with, such as this bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/webtrees/+bug/1278758

So at present I’d say its not worth the effort.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info