Search Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter

    Search and replace, 3.1, roadmap, missing data, Default record, 7.0, datatables, calendar.php issue, webtrees, time, design, version, ADDR, logs, cookie, lists individuals families, simpl_pages, performance, 3.0.0. setup, CREM, bug, seo, pop-ups, simpl_grey, Advanced search, googlemap, backup, last change date, event, database, watermark, translate, I18N, 3.2.1, footer, webtrees, xenea, 3.2.3, dropbox. token, events of close relatives, close, github, emigration, sanity checker, surname, future, NCHI, kiwitrees theme, place, prefix, users, messaging, fancy tree view, GEDCOM, click, 500, validation, session, icons, Histo



    42 posts

    *** while I was writing an answer kiwi already offered a fix. So maybe ignore my posting ***

    Wow, I didn’t think anyone was still using that old code 🙁

    (Sorry, I decided to stay with that old code for important coords and use GM module only as a playground.)

    Well, it worked some weeks ago. As far as I remember I have had regular wt 1.4.3 at that time.
    I’m sure it is not a Google-problem. Just copied the link provided by the little icon:,13.240376()

    This is not working.,13.240376

    That would work. So it’s seems to be the surplus brackets generated by the wt code.