Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

random_media, access roles, spouse, performance, 3.1, custom modules, edit menu, Favourites 3.0.0, server, 3.3.1, last change date, webtrees 1.4.4.1, gender change, danish, feedback, Default record, links, Support/Bug Reporting, login failure, installation, research tasks, dropbox. token, notes, family, fatal error, simpl_research, image, custom, burial, Require visitor authentication, FAQ, CREM, immigration, googlemap. modified, defacto, validation, pop-ups, 1939 Register, mobile, add missing death, 500, watermark, emmigration, IE problem, messaging, clippings cart, footer, descendants, places, roadmap, descendant, version, Canada, Fancy imagebar, progress, search, survey, marriage, living, census assistant

kiwi
    kiwi
    Keymaster

1545 posts

To use census assistant I just probably need to map the tag/data pairs for each census into ca’s csv type format.

Currently Census Assistant has templates for all UK, US, and French census forms / years. I would be more than happy to work with anyone to add other countries if required. Each new country is a bit of work but worth it in my opinion.

Its also easy to improve the existing display / design for the data (see my own theme: http://www.our-families.info/note.php?nid=N109&ged=Osborne.ged

Note also the other advantage of this solution, that each of the table header elements has it’s own “hover tip” to provide full explanation of the often abbreviated titles.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info