Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

follow, batch update, media, Canada, check, default individual, places, links, IE11, cousins, charts, fatal error, administration pages, access roles, login failure, danish, hover, gettext, pending, place, Extra menus, data errors, close, 3.0.0, timeout, age, name, session, add_asso_facts, white screen, emmigration, census assistant, set link, blocks, logout, upgrade, media_links, FAQ, beta, family facts, css, kiwitrees theme, spam, logs, 2.0, backup, sanity, configure, tags, validation, help, statistics, new feature, mystyle, redirect, cousin tab, 3.0.0. setup, repo, themes, resources

Grimpel
    Participant

42 posts

The new edit-function is exactly what I need! Thanks a lot!!

Happy Grimpel

I agree with you that this might be confusing. Especially when you have one media object attached to a citation and some more to the event itself, you get a confusing list of media objects in the edit-window. But nevertheless right now I’m very happy with the new edit-function. By the way: I do use full source citations and I have sources automatically expanded.

It’s 3:30 a.m. here in Germany and I feel to tired to produce deep thoughts on the GUI. Please give me some time and I will make up my mind. Thanks again and good night!