Kiwitrees on Twitter

3.3.3, place, edit, autocomplete, illegitimate, age, descendant, surname, users, data errors, lists, design, language, block, css, IE11, gender change, news module, flags, spam, random_media, family facts, NCHI, husband, formatting, folder, custom modules, permissions, sanity, add, census assistant, emigration, emmigration, bug, Add a wife, sidebar, charts, birth, googlemap. modified, My Page, custom, validation, xenea, defacto, tools, ID facts, 3.2.1, add missing death, mystyle, cousin tab, danish, menus, Export/Import, progress, html, F.A.B., request, blank screem, kiwitrees-nova, Extra menus

42 posts

The new edit-function is exactly what I need! Thanks a lot!!

Happy Grimpel

I agree with you that this might be confusing. Especially when you have one media object attached to a citation and some more to the event itself, you get a confusing list of media objects in the edit-window. But nevertheless right now I’m very happy with the new edit-function. By the way: I do use full source citations and I have sources automatically expanded.

It’s 3:30 a.m. here in Germany and I feel to tired to produce deep thoughts on the GUI. Please give me some time and I will make up my mind. Thanks again and good night!