Search
Forums
Tags

close, pdf, charts, immigration, check, footer, php 5.6, Extra menus, GEDCOM, pop-ups, dropbox. token, partner, 7.0, configure, Themes change, visitor, divorce, roadmap, Php 7.1, request, IE11, last change date, lists individuals families, research, gender change, relationships, not married, cousin tab, nickname, HTML block, json, 7.1, simpl_research, latest version, NCHI, permissions, future, error, library, kiwitrees 2.0.2, burial, danish, UID, zend, IE problem, kiwitrees-nova, Add a wife, add missing death, colors theme, locked out, shared note, search, 3.2.0, Administration, googlemaps, source, multiple marriages, zoom, contact links, F.A.B.

Kiwitrees on Twitter
    macaltermacalter
    Participant

656 posts

I use it for unregistered visitors/casual browsers to the site. And to not have certain modules available to those unregistered. When going through the modules, I ask if I want unregistered visitors/casual browsers to access or those who’ve registered.
    Right now privacy is set to “visitors”, maybe that needs to be changed. to members. And/or the term “visitor” to “unregistered”.

-----
    [updated: 23 Nov 2019]
    MacOS: 10.11.6  (El Capitan)
    Safari  11.1.2;  Firefox 69.0.2
    PHP 7.2 Fast CGI

Alter-Drukarsh connections... 3.3.6 <private>
    The Royals 3.3.6 <royals.rbcsolutions.ca
    /index.php?ged=royals>

The Gerrer Rebbes 3.3.6 <royals.rbcsolutions.ca>