Search
Forums
Tags

blocks, styles, version, husband, fatal error, Themes change, zend, responsive menus, road map, css, PHP, tools, sidebar, prison, themes, google, abbreviate, relationships, xmas, UID, zoom, lists individuals families, Add a wife, MYSQL, resources, danish, divorce, 2.0.2, privacy, event, Georgian, folder, stories, validation, 3.2.0, ASSO, places, follow, default individual, permissions, colors theme, family, links, search, fixing errors, bug reporting, hover, ID facts, feedback, margin, access roles, kiwitrees, BAPM, Php 7.1, GDBR, fact, getClientIp, simpl_grey, editor, sanity checker

Kiwitrees on Twitter
    jamesl
    Participant

37 posts

Good idea! I looked at the Apache error log and there were indeed some errors, which looked like permission issues.

I’d thought that since I’d just been renaming directories, the permissions would be OK, but this was not the case for the kiwitrees/data directory.
    I changed the permissions on this, and the setup proceeded normally (I didn’t complete the procedure yet).
    Maybe the same issue was causing the problem with the upgrade of the existing installation.