Search
Forums
Tags

design, abbreviate, My Page, help, charts, responsive menus, clipboard, redirect, links, repo, seo, fatal error, cousin tab, 3.3.0, UID, family fact, googlemap. modified, getClientIp, role edit, DIV, event, Favourites, descendants, save settings, ckeditor, drag, administration pages, data errors, media_links, gender change, calendar.php issue, edit, googlemaps, icons, watermark, REFN, request, webtrees 1.4.4.1, Require visitor authentication, resources, advanced, close, research, mobile, fact, white screen, check, Add a wife, lists individuals families, fancy image bar, photo, spouse, new feature, Export/Import, multiple marriages, add_asso_facts, translation, MYSQL, sidebar, locked out

Kiwitrees on Twitter
    #10607
    Avatar
    jamesl
    Participant

    37 posts

    Good idea! I looked at the Apache error log and there were indeed some errors, which looked like permission issues.

    I’d thought that since I’d just been renaming directories, the permissions would be OK, but this was not the case for the kiwitrees/data directory.
    I changed the permissions on this, and the setup proceeded normally (I didn’t complete the procedure yet).
    Maybe the same issue was causing the problem with the upgrade of the existing installation.