Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

batch update, feedback, BURI, internal messaging, Export/Import, family, Favourites 3.0.0, request, kiwitrees, simpl_grey, colors, zoom, 3.0.0 widgets, index, custom, administration pages, add, BAPM, locked out, I18N, roadmap, Google Maps, name, defacto, age, inactive, duplicates, 1939 Register, spouse, set link, session, login upgrade, Advanced search, ID notes, notes, CREM, login, 3.2.2, errors, help, xmas, installation, advanced, IE11, webtrees 1.4.4.1, timeout, 3.1, news module, sanity, Extra menus, Support/Bug Reporting, children, watermark, ID facts, php 7, custom text, backup, title, event, folder

jacoline
    Participant

463 posts

A private joomla page at his main (front) page – meaning every visitor activated his googlemap. We have it in tab and I know only 1 out of 100 activate the googlemap at my page (as an exampel). But the important part is that you can just add a new google account and you are free to continue 🙂

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook