Search
Forums
Kiwitrees on Twitter
    Tags

error, 3.2.1, 7.1, special character, close, users, research, lists individuals families, Histo, menu, 3.2.3, custom, spam, release, getClientIp, emmigration, media_links, language, .po, hover, server, HTML block, session, latest version, REFN, beta, dead, 3.1.1, age, F.A.B., edit menu, pop-ups, 2.0.2, tags, 3.2.2, time, autocomplete, click, birth, fixing errors, advanced, responsive menus, save settings, name, marriage, design, I18N, living, style, advent, support, Favourites, Extra menus, styles, 1939 Register, version, news module, links, default individual, prefix

jacoline
    Participant

466 posts

A private joomla page at his main (front) page – meaning every visitor activated his googlemap. We have it in tab and I know only 1 out of 100 activate the googlemap at my page (as an exampel). But the important part is that you can just add a new google account and you are free to continue 🙂

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of:
    www.jaconelli.dk/webtrees, www.jaconelli.dk/history, www.familien-johnsen.dk(submenu) and danish support at www.host-siden.dk/sandbox and facebook